High Speed Black Blue Wheel with Toothed Fidget Spinner
Product size: 6.5 x 6.5cm
How to play?
This is really the most basic way to spin a fidget spinner and the easiest spin to perform. It works with almost any fidget spinner:
- Grip the spinner by the buttons with your thumb and index finger.
- Flick forward with your ring finger (or middle finger) contacting the spinner with the top of your spin finger somewhere around the base of the fingernail generally.
- Variation: You can "load the spinner up" by first pulling it back or cocking your ring finger before giving it a powerful flick forward.
- Due to the light and screen setting difference, the color of the item may slightly be different as it appears in the picture.
- Allow slight dimension 1-3mm difference due to different manual measurement.
- Fidget Spinners (with rounded corners) are not recommended for children under the age of 7 years or should be monitored by adults anytime they play with.
- Fidget spinner with sharp end is dangerous, it is not suitable for kids under 12. Adults and children have to pay extra attention about safety while spinning the fidget spinner. We’re not responsible for any safety issues.